Address: 21 Tokai Rd, Tokai
Hours: 12pm-10pm Mon-Sat, 5pm-10pm Sun
Sometimes life can grab you by the balls and turn you into a boy soprano. If you’re a lady (that was brought up properly), then this metaphor (?) may be awkward.
My point is that if I had the time – I would write a review on a daily basis – but I just can’t. So…
Welcome to the first of my “Heads-Up” entries where I literally just share an important bit of time-saving vegan information with you!
So without further adieu…
Italian Kitchen in Tokai is now offering THREE vegan options on their menu:
- Vegan Uno Pizza – a basic margarita w/vegan “cheese” (Large R95, Half R59)
- Vegetarian Burger (vegan option available) – mushroom patty, tomato, lettuce, barbecue sauce (R99)
- Leek, Mushroom and Lemon Risotto – vegan-friendly (veg stock used) (R110)
Their vegan options are new, so when you visit them, shower them with praise and adoration.
There is also a branch in Newlands.
Other “bonus features”:
- the owner is awesome
- they have gluten-free pasta
- they accept the Cape Town Entertainer vouchers that enable you to eat 2-for-1