Address: Corner of Old Paarl & Hadley Street, Belville
Hours: 10am-9pm Mon-Thu, 9am-10pm Fri-Sat, 10am-9pm Sun
WHAT’S UP NORTHERN SUBURBS!???!!!? LET ME HEAR YOU SAY WOOHOO UP IN HERE!
Okay, Northern Suburbs… you’re doing great. Keep up the spirit!
Just kidding (not kidding). Northern Suburbs… this one is for you!
Indigo serves authentic Durban Indian vegan fast food! And rumour has it that they use separate fryers for their vegan food!
I made contact with the administrators on their Facebook group and we had a quick chat.
This is what they can offer.
- Potato Samoosas (R3)
- Soya Mince Samoosas (R3)
- Bean Curry Toasted Sandwich (R20)
- Veggie (Soya) Burger (R35)
- Bean Bunny Chow (R30)
- Bean Curry w/rice or roti (M R30 L R50)
- Veggie Briyani (M R40 L 50)
- Veggie Platter (potato samoosas, bajia, puri patha, curry potato pies, soya sausage rolls) R180
- Bean Curry Roti (R15)
- Fried Potato Roti (R15)
- Chip Roll w/tomato sauce (R20)
- Potato Curry Pie (R5)
(Heads-up – just phone ahead to make sure they have vegan rotis in stock x)
They offer takeaways, a variety of vegan soya products as well as a range of spices!
LET ME HEAR YOU SAY WAYOH!
I’m cool with that.