Green Beans Café in Tokai has a menu with specifically marked vegan options, making it easy for vegan diners to pick out options quickly.
Address: 12 Westlake Lifestyle, Corner of Westlake Drive and Steenberg Road, Tokai
Hours: 7:30am-5pm Mon-Fri, 8:30am-2pm Sat, Closed Sun
This is what they have to offer:
- Fresh Fruit Salad, seasonal fresh fruit in a glass (R14)
- Smashed Avo on Toast, w/chilli flakes, lime and coriander (R45)
- Oats, Blueberries, and Coconut Flakes, small (R28) large (R42)
- Vegan Sandwich, w/roasted aubergine, red peppers, hummus, sundried tomato pesto and rocket (R53)
- Mediterranean Veg Wrap, roasted aubergine, roast sweet peppers, mushrooms, hummus, sundried tomato pesto and rocket (R65)
- Organic Veg Curry Rooti (GF option available) (R40)
I’ve also spotted a Vegan Date & Pecan Nut Muffin picture circulating online! Hopefully, the rumour is true!
Green Beans Café has free WIFI, is on OrderIn, and says on their menu, “(We are) completely flexible. Feel free to create a meal of your choice from the ingredients on our menu and we will be happy to prepare it for you.”
Go support them!
Before you go, check out my Top 5 page and don’t forget to pop on over to my YouTube channel as well! If you’re feeling generous and want to help me with the upkeep of this all (because I do it all for free), then click on my Patreon link.