Unfortunately, the event has been postponed due to lack of interest. The new date (provisionally) is Saturday the 12th of May. Please contact Bhanoo directly if you have any queries.
Bhanoo of Fusion Foods’ Lil Quinoa Girl is hosting a #FoodAsMedicine Conscious Cooking/Eating Meditation demo.
When: Sunday 18 April, 9:30am-1:30pm
Where: Venue (in Southern Suburbs Cape Town) TBC
The demo is priced at R600 per participant and includes:
- light breakfast
- spring water with buchu
- demo #CookingMeditation, get the low-down on some of Bhanoo’s signature dishes (bring a pen and notebook)
- wellness “tips” discussion
- Q&A session
- banquet-style lunch #EatTogether #EatingMeditation
- post-meal chai (traditional Indian masala/spice tea) as part of closing/feedback/
- additional takeaway meals for family/friends optional R55 (be kind to the environment, bring your own Tupper/containers and pay only R45)
- (optional) starter kit optional R300
For inquiries and terms and conditions please mail firstname.lastname@example.org and do inform Bhanoo of any allergies and/or intolerances in advance…
Find Bhanoo on Facebook
Before you go, check out my Top 5 page and don’t forget to pop on over to my YouTube channel as well! If you’re feeling generous and want to help me with the upkeep of this all (because I do it all for free), then click on my Patreon link.