GREAT NEWS: Bootleggers Coffee has FINALLY added specially marked (decent) vegan options to their menu!
ADDRESS & HOURS:
- Century City: Shop 5, 5 Esplanade Rd – 6:30am-6:30pm Mon-Fri, 7:30am-5pm Sat, 7:30am-5pm Sun & Public Holidays
- Green Point: Ground Floor, Chelsea on Main, 37 Main Rd – 6:30am-9pm Mon-Fri, 7:30am-9pm Sat-Sun
- Harrington: Unit 001, The Harrington, 50 Harrington St – 6:30am-4pm Mon-Fri, 7:30am-3pm Sat, closed Sun
- Kalk Bay: The Majestic, 125 Main Rd – 6:30am-6pm Mon-Thu, Fri 6:30am-9pm, 7am-9pm Sat, 7am-6pm Sun & Public Holidays
- Kenilworth: Shop G05, Pam Golding on Main, 325 Main Rd – 6:30am-9pm Mon-Fri, 7:30am-9pm Sat-Sun & Public Holidays
- Sea Point: 39 Regent Rd – 6:30am-10pm Mon-Thu, 6:30am-11pm Fri, 7:30am-11pm Sat, 7:30am-10pm Sun & Public Holidays
- Stellenbosch: Shop 1, Koetzierhuis, 13 Ryneveld St – 6:30am-9pm Mon-Fri, 7:30am-9pm Sat-Sun
- Three Anchor Bay: c/o Camberwell Rd & Main Rd, 257 Main Rd – 6:30am-4pm Mon-Fri, 7:30am-3pm Sat-Sun & Public Holidays
- Tokai: Shop 9, Forest Glad House, Tokai Rd – 6:30am-9pm Mon-Fri, 7am-9pm Sat-Sun & Public Holidays
Their specially marked vegan options are as follows:
- Coconut Vanilla Oats w/coconut milk R62
- Granola & Coconut Yoghurt w/Yokos dairy-free coconut yoghurt w/seasonal fruit R69
- Mexican Buddha Bowl w/kidney beans, tomato salsa, red onion, quinoa, avo, corn, coriander, cumin, toasted seeds, lettuce R89
- exchange for soy/almond/coconut milk +R10
- Green Smoothie, spinach, pineapple, coconut water, banana, coconut pieces R50
- Breakfast Smoothie, banana, maca powder, dates, almond milk, cashews R50
PLEASE NOTE: The Bootlegger Coffee branches that are not listed above appear to have a smaller menu with none of the vegan options on them currently. I can only assume that they may be in the process of transitioning to include them, or that their kitchens don’t do as many food options.
Before you go, check out my Eateries by Map page and don’t forget to pop on over to my YouTube channel as well! If you’re feeling generous and want to help me with the upkeep of this all (because I do it all for free), then click on my Patreon link (for as little as R12 a month).