I need to be honest: I drink juices out of necessity. I don’t particularly ENJOY them, and I don’t go out of my way to buy them. I see them as a convenient way to down some pretty cool nutrients in a few seconds flat. Done. A quick way to get the most out of fruits (and some veg). That is until I tasted Royal Juice.
I don’t know WHAT is in this stuff that makes it so amazing, or whether it really just is a product that is made with a wealth of knowledge, but I have NEVER tasted juices THIS good. EVER. And I have several vegan friends who have said the same!
Why so good?
- 100% natural (no added sugar or preservatives)
- 100% raw
- 100% cold pressed
There are six flavour combinations to choose from:
- Energy Boost (sweet potato, orange, carrot, lemon)
- Glow (carrot, orange, apple, lemon, ginger, turmeric)
- Green King (apple, kale, celery, spinach, cucumber, lemon)
- Endurance (beet, apple, carrot, orange, spinach, lemon)
- Restore (beet, celery, apple, carrot, cucumber, ginger)
- and Purify (mint, apple, celery, cucumber)
I LOVE the names of the flavours of the kids’ range:
I think I prefer the kids’ version more!!!
The Royal Juice SA juices are always made fresh on order which means you will get guaranteed fresh juices delivered FOR free to the City Bowl, Atlantic Seaboard or Southern Suburbs (literally unheard of!). Delivery can take 1-3 days depending on your order quantity.
A six-pack of juices will cost R199, and there are 1, 3, 5 and 7-day detox plans available as well as the kids range (Royal Kids!)
Before you go, check out my Eateries by Suburb page and don’t forget to pop on over to my YouTube channel as well! If you’re feeling generous and want to help me with the upkeep of this all (because I do it all for free), then click on my Patreon link.