I don’t know where I found this recipe, but I copied it out, and have just eaten the last of the batch. OMG. SO AMAZING, and completely guilt-free!
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 TBS maple-flavoured xylitol syrup
- 4 TBS coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp almond extract (or vanilla if that’s all you have in your kombuis)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl (or a food processor).
- Mix thoroughly until a dough forms.
- Roll into balls or shape as desired.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
And that’s it!!! The longer they stay in the refrigerator, the better they taste.
I wish I had taken a photo, but I ate them all before I could!