Address: V&A Waterfront
I’ve had a chat to Liezle from Tasha’s about vegan options at the Waterfront branch of this popular restaurant.
Although their kitchens are not specifically equipped to prepare vegan cuisine, they are totally prepared to change items that are currently listed on their menu.
This is what they can offer:
- Hummus Toastie – specify no egg, feta and butter
- Fruit Salad
- LSA Porridge – specify no honey
- Picnic Roll – specify no cheese and basil mayo
- Quinoa Breakfast Tart – specify no yoghurt
- Chopped House Salad – specify no salad dressing
- Quinoa Beetroot Salad – specify no salad dressing and feta
- Butternut Salad – specify no salad dressing and cheese
- Smoothies – Green Envy and Peanut Protein are vegan
- Coffee – specify soya or almond milk
What can you definitely not have:
- Soups – they all contain butter
- Pastas – they all contain butter
That sounds pretty positive to me!
Thank you so much to Liezle and the Tashas team for making life that much easier!